Gradalis® is a vertically integrated biotechnology company committed to developing core technologies poised to deliver therapeutics that offer safer and more effective treatments for cancer.
Gradalis®, Inc. is a fully integrated biotechnology company based in Dallas, Texas that focuses on the development, manufacturing, and commercialization of drugs, vaccines, tools, and diagnostics primarily in the area of cancer. Gradalis® has its own GMP manufacturing facility along with highly skilled technical leadership and staff and a strategic partnership with Mary Crowley Cancer Research Centers for clinical development of Gradalis® products.
- Joseph M. Limber, President and CEO
- John Nemunaitis, MD, Chief Medical Officer and Founder
- Frederick A. Fletcher PhD, JD, Senior Vice President, Operations and Chief Technical Officer
- Neil Senzer, MD, Scientific Director
- David M. Haselwood, MBA, MPH, Head of Business and Corporate Development
Board of Directors
- David M. Shanahan, Chairman and Founder
- Thomas W. Lyles, Jr.
- John Nemunaitis, M.D.
- Joe Cunningham, M.D.
- John McHale
- Merrick Reese, M.D.
- Harry Jacobson, M.D.
- Scott Seaman